The 72" HFC-72 ceiling fan is designed to significantly improve air circulation in large spaces like vaulted living rooms and open concept spaces. The fan is also damp rated for use in covered porches, patios, and sunrooms. The large blades do the work - it turns at lower speeds than a standard ceiling fan yet moves much more air (CFM) because of its long 72" aluminum blade span. With this fan, you get the air circulation you need to regulate room temperature and keep heating costs down without the wind and breeze created by smaller fans. As a special feature, the HFC-72 can be installed as a 3 blade fan.
Need something bigger? Hunter Industrial offers even larger fans in the Titan line with wingspans of 14 to 24 feet. See the Titans.
- WhisperWind® motor delivers ultra-powerful air movement with whisper-quiet performance so you get the cooling power you want without the noise you don’t
- Installer's Choice two-position mounting system allows for standard or angled mounting
- 11" downrod included to ensure proper distance from the ceiling and optimize air movement
- Limited Lifetime Motor Warranty is backed by the only company with over 125 years in the fan business
- Includes Three-Speed Stepped Wall Control
- ENERGY STAR® certified motor ensures superior energy efficiency with maximum performance to help save you money
- Stainless steel hardware to resist rust
- Reversible motor allows you to change the direction of your fan from downdraft mode during the summer to updraft mode during the winter
- 16 degree blade pitch optimized to ensure ideal air movement and peak performance